Apply for our Digital Communications Officer position here
- Digitial Communications Officer (Permanent role)
- Communications Assistant (Temporary for 6 months, with possibility of extension)
- Research Assistant (Temporary for 6 months, with possibility of extension)
Our vision is a representative democracy fit for the 21st century. We are ambitious for far-reaching changes to the way politics works in Britain. In the run up to 2015 General Election our focus will be:
An application pack, which includes more information on the ERS, a full Job Description and Person Specification and an Application Form on each position can be downloaded from the links below:
- Developing the credibility, relationships and voice to shape a new political reform agenda
- Capitalising on current developments to get the failings of First Past the Post back on the national agenda;
- Making the case for English and Welsh local government to follow Scotland’s success in introducing proportional representation (via the Single Transferable Vote) to elect councillors.
It is an exciting time for the Electoral Reform Society (ERS) as we seek to make the most of current opportunities for political reform. We’re campaigning for a citizen-led devolution settlement following the independence referendum, and gearing up for a general election which is set to demonstrate how our voting system is completely unfit for purpose. Our fresh ideas and practical solutions on a whole range of issues are finding new audiences and successfully influencing the political agenda. We are also taking advantage of distinctive opportunities in Scotland and Wales, as well as capturing lessons for use in other parts of the UK.
Digital Communications Officer application pack
Communications Assistant application pack
Research Assistant application pack
Please note - CVs will not be accepted. Please complete an application form if you wish to apply.
The closing date for applications is:
Digitial Communications Officer - Noon on Friday 16th January 2015
Communications Assistant - Noon on Friday 9th January 2015
Research Assistant - Noon on Friday 9th January 2015